The World Health Practitioners (WHP) intends to provide a broad range of programs and services for its members, in addition to taking an active role in helping the eligible members in promoting their scientific, practical and professional activities and reaching their success dreams. WHP also offers an exquisite affinity program that aims to provide WHP members and iDrCard® holders across the world with special rates and services tailored to members’ needs and preferences.
- Recognition by the WHP
- Prestigious verified international Doctor Photo ID card and proof of your professional status (iDrCard®)
- Appearing in worldwide doctor search
- Prestigious and official membership certificate that also contains the information of your local license to practice as provided to WHP by you. (translation of your license to practice on WHP certificate of membership)
- Professional and Business promotion
- Customizable professional profile page
- Access to potential VIP and priority services globally and locally
- Access to spectacular potential worldwide and local offers and discounts
- Being on the contact list for news and events
- Permission to use the WHP logo, title and badge in your advertisements, website and / or to display our certificate in your practice
- Submission and publishing abstract and articles in WHP online publication
- And so many other surprising benefits
Eligibility and requirements:
- Be a graduate in one of the following fields:
- DOCTOR OF MEDICINE. (M.D.)
- DENTIST. (D.D.S.)
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY. (PHARM.D.)
- DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE. (D.O.S.)
- DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL THERAPY. (D.P.T.)
- DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC. (D.C.)
- DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE. (N.D)
- DOCTOR OF CLINICAL NUTRITION (D.C.N.)
- DOCTOR OF NATURAL MEDICINE (D.N.M.)
- DOCTOR OF OPTOMETRY (O.D.)
- DOCTOR OF ORIENTAL / CHINESE MEDICINE (D.O.M. / D.T.C.N.)
- DOCTOR OF HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE (D.H.M.)
- DOCTOR OF PSYCHOLOGY (Psy.D.)
- DOCTOR OF AUDIOLOGY (Au.D.)
- DOCTOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (O.T.D.)
- Be a member in good standing in a regional, national, or local governing organization
- Have a license to practice in an official jurisdiction
- Fill out all the online membership forms completely
- Submit all the required documents. (Documents in languages other than English, must be translated)
- Accept WHP terms and conditions
- Pay the membership fee as prescribed
the WHP’s Board of Directors re-visited member fees to recognize the difference in resources available for developing countries. Membership fees and a new member fee category were introduced at the end of 2018. These fees are effective as of January 1st 2019.
These fees are going to our different committees (for administration or / and validation purposes) which work hard to ensure that all members are (and remain) eligible to be one of WHP family members.
All fees and dues are subject to change without any prior notice.
iDrCard® will be issued to all WHP members upon registration at no extra fee.
When an application does not meet the requirements for membership set out in the WHP Regulations, the Membership Department refers the application for review by the Membership Committee of the WHP.
After reviewing the application, the Membership Committee may:
- decide to issue a certificate of Membership and the iDrCard®
- decide to refuse the issuance of a certificate of membership and the iDrCard®
Resignation from membership
A WHP member can resign from membership at any time by submitting a signed, written notice of resignation.
Once you resign, your certificate of membership expires and you must immediately cease to benefit from all membership privileges.
If you resign and later wish to resume your membership in WHP and iDrCard® project, you must submit an application for a new certificate of membership, pay all applicable fees, and meet all the membership requirements in force at the time of application.
Resignations received during our annual renewal period are processed effective January 1st. Resignations received at other times of the year are effective the date of receipt. Membership Services provides written confirmation within four weeks of receiving your resignation notice.
The WHP and iDrCard® project will not refund any portion of the annual membership fee when members resign part way through the year.
The iDrCard® privileges will be discontinued immediately upon resignation and the professional profile page will become inactive accordingly.
“I love being able to present myself as WHP family everywhere. …the iDrCard Membership Plan is one of the most versatile memberships in the globe, available for a fantastic experience.”
Dr. Eddie S. Galature (M.D.)